Every time you save or publish a news article, a version is created and stored. This is so, if you make a mistake, you can roll back to a previous version.
Rollback a News Article
- Navigate to the Rollback screen, by clicking the Rollback link found under the News tab in the CMS menu.
- Click on the name of the news article you’d like to rollback.
- Click on the date of the version you’d like to roll back to.
- Optionally, you can click the preview button to view a preview of each version.
- Click the corresponding Rollback button.
- Click OK in the confirmation dialog.
When you rollback a news item to a previous version it will be locked. Make sure you unlock the article and Publish it for it to reappear on your website.