Every time you save or publish a page, a version is created and stored. This is so, if you make a mistake, you can roll back to a previous version.
Rollback a Page
- Navigate to the Rollback screen, by clicking the Rollback link found under the Pages tab in the CMS menu.
- Click the page you’d like to rollback.
- Click the date of the version you’d like to roll back to.
- Optionally, you can click the preview button to view a preview of each version.
- Click the corresponding Rollback button.
- Click OK in the confirmation dialog.
When you rollback a page to a previous version it will be locked. Make sure you unlock the page and Publish it for it to reappear on your website.