EdukaCMS allows you to create an unlimited number of user accounts, however only Super Administrators and Administrators can create and maintain accounts.
If you are a Super Administrator or an Administrator, you can update the email address, password and role of your own account as well as other user’s accounts.
To Add a New User
Navigate to the User screen by clicking on the Users tab in the sidebar.
- Click on the button.
- Type a username into the User Name box. You can use any form of name you like. For example "Bruce Wayne", "bwayne", "bruce.wayne" or "Batman" would all work.
- Enter an email address into the Email box. There can only be one user per email address.
- Select a Role from the drop-down box. For more information on choosing roles, see the Roles section.
- Enter your chosen password in the two boxes making sure they match.
- When you're done, click Add User.