Add YouTube Videos to a Page
This tutorial outlines how to add a YouTube video to a page on your website. If you need help getting your video onto YouTube in the first place, take a look at How to upload videos in the YouTube Help Centre.
- Go to YouTube and find the video you want to embed on your website.
- Click on the "Share" link below the video.
- Click on "Embed".
- Click on "Show more".
- Choose a video size and select any of the other options as appropriate (suggested videos, privacy mode).
- Click on the textbox that contains the embed code. Select all of the code and then hit copy (CTRL+C or Command+C).
- In the Eduka CMS, go to the page where you want to embed the video.
- Click on "View Source" - the first icon on the editor's toolbar.
- Locate the position in the page where you would like the video to appear.
- Paste (CTRL+V or Command+V) the embed code into the page. Click OK when done.
- Save and/or Publish the page to see the video appear on the website.