How to edit a plugin
A plugin is a software that is generally used as an add-on to enhance your website. A plugin allows a website to employ additional features.
If you find a mistake in a plugin on your website, you may be able to edit this yourself, particularly if it is just an edit in the text.
To edit a plugin
- Login to the CMS
- Go to the page in which the Plugin is located, you'll see it in the content as
- Select the tag on the page and click on this icon in the WYSIWYG toolbar.
- This will open a pop-up where you can edit the plugin settings
5. Edit the components of the plugin you would like to
6. Close the editor and Save and Publish the page