How to link to an asset
This tutorial outlines how you link to an asset in a page or news item. An asset is an image or pdf file.
1. Firstly, make sure in the EdukaCMS that the asset has been uploaded. See the assets section to learn how to do this.
2. Once your asset has been uploaded click on the CMS page or news item where you want the asset to be linked.
3. Highlight the text that you want the asset to be linked to and select the link icon in the WYSIWYG editor.
4. Select the assets icon and find where you have uploaded your asset.
5. Enter the text that you want to be displayed when someone hovers over the asset and under 'Target' choose if you want the asset to open in a new window.
6. Select Insert and you will see the text that is linked to the asset highlighted in blue.
7. Save and Publish your page and view the page to check you have correctly linked the asset.